Take her to the park and let her do her thing.
The Forum Tramp Snowboard Boot is a dirty girl. She's super flexible thanks to the Tweaker cuff and shell so you can pull off filthy tuck knee grabs and nasty presses. She also has a Good Vibes outsole so you can feel more of the action on your board, and FGel cushioning for when things get a little rough.
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- FGel cushioning absorbs harsh impacts
- Tweaker cuff and shell construction allows for a softer medial flex so you can tweak your grabs without sacrificing toe-to-heel or lateral flex
- Gold Cuff Link internal lacing locks in foot in to prevent heel lift
- Good Vibes EVA outsole allows for a more natural flex for better board feel
- Level 2 liner blends comfort and fit so you can go lap after lap without foot pain
- Footpillow footbed is super-soft while still providing ample arch support so you can ride all day
- Forever Fit construction prevents your boot from packing out for a consistent fit all season