The only thing you have to worry about now is going too big.
Forum hooked up the already legendary YoungBlood Snowboard with Grand Pops camber this year, which uses extended flat zones just outside the bindings to create a larger platform to ollie from. Add to that Booter Boosters carbon strands, and the YoungBlood Grand Pops has all the pop you need to confidently slay the biggest jumps you can find.
- Grand Pops Camber features extended flat zones at the tip and tail contact points to create a larger platform from which to boost huge ollies
- Biax Glass provides a forgiving and playful flex
- Booter Boosters Carbon Strands increase responsiveness and enhance pop
- Gnar Core is made from 100% aspen for a lightweight and snappy ride
- Swingers Club features shaved down core in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Sintered Formula Base is super-fast and durable
- Please note each board size depicts a different graphic by famed Toronto artist King Trash
Share your thoughts
I was looking at getting the honeypot last...
I was looking at getting the honeypot last year which has the same camber profile. I noticed the honeypot was made in Austria while a lot of the boards with double dog were made in china. Is the boards with grand pops like this Youngblood made in Austria or china now as well?
Now it makes sense that I haven't heard back... Forum you will be missed. in ten years you're all I've ever owned
If im dreaming then please don't wake me up, because this board is heaven on your feet! Camber between your feet with POP zones under and outside the binding means you can shoot for the moon and not be disappointed.