The future of freestyle riding starts here. The Forum Kids' YoungBlood Mini DoubleDog Snowboard keeps up with the ambitions of hard-charging youth thanks to the super-charged pop of Forum's GrandPops technology and quality ingredients such as a sintered base and aspen Gnar core.
- New GrandPops profile provides a super-springy cambered platform between the bindings and almost-flat zones under the bindings for catch-free carving and stability
- Booter Boosters Carbon Strands increase responsiveness and enhance pop
- Biax Glass provides a forgiving and playful flex
- Swingers Club core profiling gradually tapers the thickness of the wood at the nose and tail for improved flexibility and decreased weight overall
- Gnar Core is made from 100% aspen for a lightweight and snappy ride
- Formula base is composed from a durable, sintered compound that doesn't suck or go slow
- Please note each board size depicts a different graphic by famed Toronto artist King Trash