The power of heat is with you.
Foursquare is known for crafting some stylish outerwear, but it doesn’t stop there with the new Men’s Aaron Jacket. Sure it has the normal oversized, creative styling, but this 3-in-1 winter jacket literally cranks the heat with a heated, removable fleece liner. That’s right, battery-operated heat inside a highly waterproof shell. Wear just the fleece for après-shredding barstool sessions at your favorite bar or rock the shell on its own when the conditions call for lightweight protection.
- Wear just the fleece for apr�s-shredding barstool sessions at your favorite bar or rock the shell on its own when the conditions call for lightweight protection
- Rechargeable battery heats the removable fleece liner with a soft-switch temp controller inside the collar
- Three-layer shell construction blocks wind and moisture so you�ll stay dry when the storms get nasty
- Fog free exhaust vents let your warm breath escape when you�re sealed up in a storm
- Removable 20/20 hood cinches both peripherally and around opening for maximum visibility and weather protection
- Underarm zips let the cool air in if you crank the heat too high
- Yo-yo style pass holder lets you do the flash-and-go
- Shammy cloth stashed in sleeve cuff for keeping your goggle lens clean
- Designated goggle and media pockets keep those fragile items secure
Share your thoughts
What size should I go for? Small ar...
What size should I go for? Small ar medium? Is it baggy or regular fit?
According to sizing chart I should choose Medium (ca. 40" chest, 5'10" high), but as far as I know Foursquare runs bigger. Also sleeve can be too long. I don't like baggy or too loose gear, prefer regular fit. Small one seems to be OK, but I'm afraid it could be to tight under arms because of the liner (I read that the liner is too small with too short sleeves).
At the moment I wear 686 smarty with liner size M- very good fit and Burton sig fit size S.
Measurements in the sizing chart show that Small is wider in chest (119cm or 47" while my current 686 is ca. 114cm or 45").
Which size do you suggest? It needs not to be baggy rather regular but not tight od course.
Foursquare sizing is as follows, Small: 36"38" (9196cm) and medium is: 38"40" (96101cm). The fit is this jacket is a "true" snowboard fit. Not super baggy but a good loose fit. Run the medium. I'm 6' and I wear a large. Medium will be great.