Shred in any weather, on either side of the rope.
Whether you’re hiking the pipe or the backcountry, throw on the Foursquare Baraveto Snowboard Pant and bask in comfort. Foursquare designed the Baraveto to be just as happy hiking up the mountain on a spring day as bombing through the park in the dead of winter. High-tech fabrics and venting will keep you comfy all day and all season.
- RECCO reflector makes it easier for rescue crews to locate you in the backcountry (not a substitute for a beacon)
- Cross-Venting allows air to travel through the pants when your vents are open, which quickly cools you down
- Three layer fabric is waterproof and highly breathable, which keeps snow outside the pants and allows water vapor to escape
- Fused seams are tougher, more waterproof, and more flexible than stitched seams
- Baggy fit gives you maximum freedom of movement
Share your thoughts
Super light weight
I love these pants. Very light weight, but very tough. Incredibly waterproof, spit beer completely beads up and runs off. Not too baggy, but larger sizing, make sure and use sizing chart. I'm a 31-32 inch waste and M size fits well without belt or sagging.
Great pants if you're looking for light weight and real waterproof.
so these pants are super super lightweight, like you have nothing on lightweight, they are made of really thin material, and they are huge in size. the pinstripe is very subtle. They do have fused seams, but honestly they look and feel like if I dropped to my knees that I would rip a hole in them. I have not used them, nor do I think that I will use them. Just not my style!