Beyond the boundary lines.
There it is, just beyond the rope—that's where the stash is. Make the final adjustments on your Foursquare Boundary Insulated Jacket and duck the rope, or ollie it if you're feeling confident. Sure there's a ski-patrol lurking nearby, and if you have to hide out for a while before he leaves, the strategic insulation and fully taped seams will keep you warm and dry. It's all worth it, and the Boundary will make sure you look good and feel comfortable as you fight the good fight.
- 15K-rated moisture resistance defends against wind and most wet-weather conditions
- Face fabric constructed from durable and dapper waxed nylon twill and peached nylon dobby
- Fully taped seams shut out moisture along all stitching throughout the jacket so the material doesn't saturate
- Strategic insulation places midweight 80g fill in the body and a lightweight 60g fill in the sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Lined with Sherpa fleece and quilted tricot and nylon for supreme internal comfort
- Full-time hood with removable faux fur trim lets you customize the look
- Double-headed two-way front zipper makes it easy to get into lower internal pockets or pant pockets without having to unzip the whole jacket from the top
- Zipper flap covers zipper to block out wind and prevent moisture from leaking in
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow from sneaking up your sleeves
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am 1m 94 cm , What size do I need ??
This jacket fits like a tall T, covering my big hips and bottom all day long, keeping them warm and fuzzy. Extremely warm, and not meant for spring riding but there are plenty of vents to cool you off on those in between days. 4square also finally got the sleeve tightening system correct as the sleeve doesn't tear from minor use.
Hey im after a jacket which is really long...
Hey im after a jacket which is really long (like a tall tee) and this jacket looks like that in the picture. Just wondering if it was like a tall jacket?
Yes, this baby rides like a tall T. The waist doesn't ride above my fat a**. I love this jacket for my mid winter/colder riding. 4square finally got their wrist/sleeve tightening apparatus correct as they do not tear the sleeve of the jacket.
lean and lanky fit
warm, and comfy but fits long. im 5'9" 155lbs wear large shirts larger/x-large hoodies n it fit 6 inches past my crotch n slim in the torso/arms. itll prolly fit a tall lanky kid better. i bought a large. med would b worse(tighter)