The Brown Bib is like Army toilet paper—it’s rough, tough, and it don’t take crap off nobody.
- Reinforced knees keep you from blowing holes through your bibs in one season
- Angled radio pocket keeps your radio in a comfortable spot and won�t let it escape
- Waterproof and breathable to keep you warm and dry
- Long ankle zips make entry and exit easy
- Oversized inseam vents help you regulate temperature when the sun comes out
Share your thoughts
Not for women
I'm a female with big hips and these bibs were not compatible. :( Other than that, these bibs would have been awesome!
Is there any insulation? Is it just a...
Is there any insulation? Is it just a thin shell? foursquare site says warm, but shell. thanks
i am 6'2 180 with 34-36 waist. Want comfort. large or XL.
Slight insulation, but mainly a shell piece. The Large will fit you just fine, the inseam is 32.5" (83cm), but the XL inseam is 33.5". Choose which size best fits you. This is a great pant.