The Brown Bib is like Army toilet paper—it’s rough, tough, and it don’t take crap off nobody.
Ok, for starters, if you’re looking for “brown” in the color options, you won’t find it. It’s not out of stock, it just doesn’t exist. Now that we have that out of the way, let’s move on to the important stuff. Foursquare built the Brown Bib for real-deal slednecks and backcountry snowboarders who use and abuse their equipment. This bib is rough and tough, not made for posing in the lunch line.
- Reinforced knees keep you from blowing holes through your bibs in one season
- Angled radio pocket keeps your radio in a comfortable spot and won�t let it escape
- Waterproof and breathable to keep you warm and dry
- Long ankle zips make entry and exit easy
- Oversized inseam vents help you regulate temperature when the sun comes out
Share your thoughts
Not for women
I'm a female with big hips and these bibs were not compatible. :( Other than that, these bibs would have been awesome!
Is there any insulation? Is it just a...
Is there any insulation? Is it just a thin shell? foursquare site says warm, but shell. thanks
i am 6'2 180 with 34-36 waist. Want comfort. large or XL.
Slight insulation, but mainly a shell piece. The Large will fit you just fine, the inseam is 32.5" (83cm), but the XL inseam is 33.5". Choose which size best fits you. This is a great pant.