Unlock the mountain.
No crazy color blocking you wouldn't wear on the street and no excessive pockets and dealwhips, just clean style and functionality made for performing in the snow. It's what it doesn't have that makes the Foursquare Code Insulated Jacket the key to unlocking the mountain with access to the après scene thrown in, too.
- 10K water-resistant material sheds snow to keep you dry during most winter conditions
- Taped critical seams shut out moisture along the jackets longest stitching points to prevent you from getting soaked
- 40g lightweight insulation is noticeable on cold days, but not unbearable on warmer days
- Droptail design provides below-the-seat coverage so the jacket won't rise every time you ratchet up your bindings
- Mesh-lined underarm zips help you cool off after hot runs
- Fixed hood with drawcord closure and high collar design keeps your head and face covered without blocking peripheral vision
- Adjustable powder skirt includes jacket-to-pant interface so you can create a snow-proof shield for your back
- Collar exhaust system lets you batten down the hatches in stormy weather without fogging up
- Button-down storm flap covers the zipper from wind and water and contributes to the jacket's surplus-trench-jacket vibe
- Stretch wrist gaiters, adjustable cuff closures, and hem drawcord keep the cold weather on the outside
- Internal media pocket, pass pocket, key clip, and glove loops help you keep it together while micro-fleece lined hand pockets give your fingers a cozy hideout