Take the edge off the nastiest days of winter with the Foursquare Women's Crush Jacket. A waterproof breathable shell and strategically placed synthetic insulation take care of you all season so you can focus on your riding without having to run to the lodge to warm up.
- 10K-rated waterproof shell protects you in light rain and snow
- 80g lightweight insulation is noticeable on cold days, but not unbearable on warmer days
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cool air to circulate when you are close to overheating
- Fixed hood with drawcord closure and high collar design keeps your head and face covered without blocking peripheral vision
- Adjustable powder skirt includes jacket-to-pant interface so you can create a snow-proof shield for your back
- Collar exhaust system lets you batten down the hatches in stormy weather without fogging up
- Stretch wrist gaiters, adjustable cuff closures, and hem drawcord keep the cold weather on the outside
- Plenty of pocket space allows you to carry the essentials
Share your thoughts
how does it run in sizes - bigig or...
how does it run in sizes - bigig or small
The jacket is true to size but it is cut a bit loose so that you can have max mobility in the arms, shoulder and chest. So I would order the size you normally wear. If you want a smaller fit I would go a size down. I hope that this helps and if you have any more questions just let us know.
Is this jacket (in plum) as bright as it...
Is this jacket (in plum) as bright as it looks in the picture? on other websites, it appears duller in color.