If you've got it, you might as well put it out there.
Foursquare wasn't messing around when it designed the Women's Flaunt Pant. The Flaunt comes with features that would make much more expensive pants walk around and brag. 15K-rated waterproofing will stand up to just about anything Old Man Winter can throw at it. Foursquare's jacket-to-pant interface is so impenetrable, it makes it almost fun to fall in powder. How do microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets, fly, and waistband sound? What about a cozy layer of insulation? What we mean to say is–comfort? Fuggedabaddit!
- Microshield 15K waterproofing stands up serious snow and horrendous wind
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- 60g insulation creates a buffer against cold weather
- Printed tricot lining, along with microfleece lining in the fly and waistband, are soft and comfortable
- Articulated knees for a natural feel and easy movement
- Inner thigh vents allow cooling air to circulate when needed
- Adjustable waistband for the perfect custom fit
- Inner gaiters keep snow out of boots, while reinforced cuffs add durability
- Jacket-to-pant interface allows you to create an impenetrable suit of snow armor
- Dual cargo pockets for added storage space
- Extras include key clip for added security, and ticket ring for easy access to your lift ticket
Share your thoughts
Papyrus not bright white
Disappointed that the color is not bright white as pictured , it has more of cream tone. Fit is great! Got the xs I am 5 ft 100#.
- Gender: Female
these were a great color, and fit actually, a little plastic feeling on the outside but I bet they work. I sent back as I am searching for the perfect pair of pants