If early-'90s Seattle rockers rode snowboards, they would be sporting the Foursquare Havoc Jacket. The 10k waterproofing easily holds off the continuous Northwest drizzle and the subdued colors go perfectly with deep, soulful lyrics about drug addiction.
- Microshield 10K waterproofing for all but heavy snow storms
- Critical seams taped to eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Soft printed nylon taffeta lining
- Integrated media pocket with soft taffeta lining
- Full-time hood for added protection
Share your thoughts
I'm thirteen and like 5'2 and I like jackets that have wiggle room and allow me to move freely. So I got a adult small jacket and I absolutely love it. It has a good length coming down to my mid-thigh area, and has a lot of give to it. I also love the warmth of the jacket and the micro-shield! I can literally pour water on the outside of the jacket and it stays completely dry. I would highly recommend this jacket.