The insulated Foursquare Women’s Heather Jacket lets you forget the approaching cold front so you roll into the park’s biggest kicker with nothing but good vibes. You’ll need them once you fly off the lip and spin over the fifty-foot gap. But, no matter what happens in the landing, the MicroShield Nylon shell keeps you dry so you can go do it again.
- Polyester insulation is distributed throughout the jacket so you have more in the body and less in the sleeves for comfortable shredding
- The breathable shell features critically taped seams to help block out the falling snow as it piles up on you during a long lift ride
- Removable hood, adjustable powder skirt, and hook-and-loop cuffs seal you off from the snow as you surf through the deepest of the deep
- A tall, fleece-lined collar doesn’t rub your cold neck raw and helps seal out the cold
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents let you release some of the jacket’s heat when you hike or lap the park in the sun
- Internal yo-yo pass holder just inside the hem attaches your ticket to a retractable cord so you can show it to the liftie and then let it reel back into the jacket
- Internal audio and goggle pockets hold your on-mountain essentials without groms getting their greasy paws on them in the lodge
Share your thoughts
the persian lilac is more like a light baby blue not at all purple. The fit is awesome like all foursquare stuff.
How light is this jacket. thinking about...
How light is this jacket. thinking about buying it for a seasson in nz and then bringing it back to can..i usally just buy shells. is it ok for spring rididng?
This jacket is not quite a shell it has a 60 G insulation. It should be a great piece for Spring summer slush ridding.
Sweet Girl Jacket
The color is a bright red almost pink color. I thought it was going to be a darker red, but the color is really awesome and not too girly. The waist fits a little tight, so if you ride in colder weather and wear a sweatshirt underneath you might want to go a size bigger. Other then that this jacket is super cool.
My question regards to waterproof and...
My question regards to waterproof and breathability ratings- its says they are 10K/10K. According to producer's website it's the same. I went to a store to try one on and the tags on it say the ratings are 5K/5K. Any help?
It is 10K/10K. That is really weird the store said it was only 5K/5K.
I mean the tags on the jacket said it was 5K/5K. Guys from the store were also surprised with the fact and said they'll make sure.
BTW There's another huge webstore in US, which name I won't mention ;) , and they say it's 5K/5K.