Rethink the three-in-one jacket.
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of progression. The Foursquare Women's Liberty Jacket elevates the age-old concept of the three-in-one jacket using at 10K-rated technical fabric, a removable hoodie you will actually want to wear of the hill, and undeniable street-inspired fashion.
- Microshield polyester material with 10K-rated moisture resistance and breathability defend against wind and snow and uphold durability all season long
- Fully taped seams seal all stitching throughout the jacket to ensure your time on the mountain to be sog-free
- Zipper-integrated, removable full-zip hoodie has a style all it's own; a slub finish, contrasting ribbing, and thumb holes that work as wrist gaiters
- Extended length fishtail hem covers the seat of your pants so you don't get soaked on the chair or have the jacket rise up when ratcheting your bindings
- Fixed hood adjusts to pull down over your head and stay put as you ride
- Powder skirt features jackets-to-pants connectors to ensure that the snow stays out
- Exhaust collar design places a ventilated mesh panel right in the collar so you can exhale without having your goggles fog
- Button-down zipper cover prevents wind and moisture from entering in through the zipper
Share your thoughts
I am 5'3 and 115lbs what size do...
I am 5'3 and 115lbs what size do you think would fit me? i would like it a bit oversized.
The Foursquare Liberty Jacket has a trim fit but with good length in sleeves and torso. I would recommend a Small for your heigh/weight if you are going for an oversized fit.
Love this jacket - but it runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
This jacket is really nice & has a beautiful tailored fit that you can't really see in the images provided. Because the jacket runs small I would recommend it for petite women.
about delivery to Russia - it's sad.
about delivery to Russia - it's sad.
ok. i have friends in Canada. Is it acceptable?
Give me an advice about size:
shoulder width 47
plus, i plan to wear back protector under this jacket.
Hey Nastya, thanks for your question. Unfortunately the brand Foursquare can't be shipped outside the US due to vendor trade restrictions. I am sorry for the bad news. Do you have friends/family in the US? If so, you can place the order with your international credit card and have the order shipped to the US address. Then have your friends/family forward the package to you in Russia. According to the measurements you provided you would be a size Large. Depending on how bulky your back protector is, I would size up to XLarge to make sure you have plenty of room for layers and the protector. Hope this helps!
Hello. Does the black version have a gray...
Hello. Does the black version have a gray fleece removable Liner?
Do you have a delivery in Russia?
Hey Nastya, thanks for your question. Yes, the grey fleece is a removable liner that is included with the jacket. Unfortunately we don't deliver to Russia. If you have family/friends in the US, you can use your international credit card to purchase the item and have it shipped the US address. Then your friends/family can forward the package on to you.
I'm 5'5" about 125lbs and I bought a large, it's definitely my new favorite jacket! love the length and the penguin style backdrop, the collar is awesome, and the sleeve length is a little longer which i love, slim fit :)
FAVORITE JACKET OF ALL TIME
I love the fit, the length is amazing, i love the penguin tail. I bought a large I'm 5'5" about 125lbs, this jacket is definitely a slim fit, so if you're worried about not being able to layer as much, go up a size. I wear this out casually, and up on the mountains. It's a shell, so if you're trying to stay suuuuper warm, I'd look into something more insulated unless you run warmer than most. (I wear a base layer, and a hoodie most of the time, sometimes two base layers, but not usually).
Back length for a Large
Awesome women's jacket
Love this, the cut is really great for a female. I originally bought a medium (my normal size) and it fit great and was good for walking around, but when I rode in it, it felt just a tad too small for riding. So I got a large and it's perfect. It's not much bigger than the medium, but gives me a little extra room and length. Also, the medium inside liner/hoodie was pretty small, and now the large fits great. I got the Blacktop color and it does come with the grey zip up liner shown. Without the liner, the jacket is pretty much just a shell, but with the liner the jacket is super warm.