Weather the storm in style.
Pat Moore's jacket of choice, the Foursquare Recoil Men's Snowboard Jacket, keeps him dry and warm whether he is sending jumps in the Whistler backcountry or is on an urban assault on a frigid night. It has a removable button-down hoodie liner for warmth on cold days that can be taken out when the sun starts shining, and it works as a comfy après piece too. It also has that extra-long fit for the look and coverage you crave without making it wider so you're not swimming in it.
- 10K-rated fabric keeps you dry when the white stuff starts coming down
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- Squared fully-removable liner hoodie can be taken out when you just need a shell for slushy park laps
- Long fit adds length to keep your butt dry without being super-baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Two hand pockets, a chest pocket, an internal media pocket, and a goggle pocket store the essentials
Share your thoughts
Colors are off, but awesome!
I got this in dune. Instead of being yellow and grey as pictured, it is more of a golden yellow and a grayish green. I actually like it better than what the picture picture shows, so i'm really happy. It is really awesome for the price. Definitely recommend.
Doesn't have wrist gaiters
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Kind of disappointed for two reasons on this jacket. At first glance it looks and feels great. BUT, one, the website says this has wrist gaiters, it does not.
Second, the liner fits kind of tight in my chest compared to the shell itself. Just can't move around as I would like to. I do have broad shoulders for my size though, so that's probably part of it.