Strut your stuff.
Whether your pushing your limits in the park or squeezing in as many powder laps as possible, the Foursquare Women's Strut Pant keeps you in your elements without letting the elements get the best of your session.
- 10K-rated MicroShield fabric ensures your session to be sog-free in most winter weather conditions
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture along all stitching throughout the pant
- Insulated with lightweight 40g polyester fill for comfort you can rock all season
- Straight-leg fit wears comfortably with room for layering and movement
- Angled cargo pockets make it easy to access even when sitting down
- Boot gaiters keep the elements out of you pants
Share your thoughts
Not worth the price
I am loyal to FourSquare pants but this pair has not met all expectations... I LOVE the burnt/FourSquare Red color but the pants have a much more "girly" fit than expected- very tight in the thighs and wide flair at the bottom. I am a size zero, 5'1", 110 lbs. The buttons on the cargo pocket fell off within the first 5 runs I ever took with them. The elastic band that goes over the boots does not have a Velcro or button opening to make it easier to go over your boots like tany other of my FourSquare pants which makes it feel a little less valuable than my others of equal or lesser value. Otherwise these are "okay"
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
gave these as a gift with the Easel Jacket (http://www.backcountry.com/foursquare-easel-jacket-womens?wallE=1&_requestid=14531928)
They look and fit her great! They have a nice soft feel to the outside but are still waterproof and breathable enough for hiking baldy laps at the Bird.