Duh-nuh duh-nuh duh-nuh.
- L.E.D. module lets you check the time and date in the dark
- Stopwatch function makes world-record-breaking attempts legit
- 100-meter-rated waterproof case comes in handy when those nasty deluges occur
- Two alarms keep even the chronically late punctual
- Silicone strap feels light, snug, and secure
Share your thoughts
doesn't come on until you hit the button
First, this watch does NOT have a chronograph or an alarm. Second, the watch face is ridiculously enormous given that it displays only time or date info. Third, you have to press a button on the watch to see the time. I got this for running, backpacking and swimming, and these three problems make it essentially useless for me. The watch did seem to be of high quality and the band was very comfortable. Wish it were a bit different.