Back to the future classic.
Short of growing legs and crawling out of the water, the Killer Shark Touch Watch is the natural evolution of the classic Shark surf watch. The Touch Watch features a durable acrylic lens with an intuitive touchscreen module, making those clumsy button presses a thing of the past.
- Slightly oversized 46mm case ensures easy readability at a glance
- Silicone strap remains comfortable and pliable even after repeated exposure to sweat or salt water
- Night vision backlight illuminates the display after the sun has gone down
- 100 meter (328 feet) water resistance ensures excellent reliability on land, and over water
Share your thoughts
Not a fanatic about it.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Remember, this is a watch for a bigger wrist. The face is unpleasant to the smaller hand. I ended up taking mine back, as it seemed to interfere with the flex of my wrist. I also was dealing with a few of the touch features. For me, this whole touch screen revolution is dicey. Too many tech problems can happen. That's my say.