Short of growing legs and crawling out of the water, the Killer Shark Touch Watch is the natural evolution of the classic Shark surf watch. The Touch Watch features a durable acrylic lens with an intuitive touchscreen module, making those clumsy button presses a thing of the past.
- Slightly oversized 46mm case ensures easy readability at a glance
- Silicone strap remains comfortable and pliable even after repeated exposure to sweat or salt water
- Night vision backlight illuminates the display after the sun has gone down
- 100 meter (328 feet) water resistance ensures excellent reliability on land, and over water
Share your thoughts
Not a fanatic about it.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Remember, this is a watch for a bigger wrist. The face is unpleasant to the smaller hand. I ended up taking mine back, as it seemed to interfere with the flex of my wrist. I also was dealing with a few of the touch features. For me, this whole touch screen revolution is dicey. Too many tech problems can happen. That's my say.