Can your cell do all of that? We didn't think so.
Some things never change, and neither does your daily after-work run or bike ride. So it's no surprise that, to help keep you on pace, you wear the Freestyle USA Predator Watch. Not only does it ensure you're not late for dinner, but the Predator also keeps track of your speed with its 10-lap memory so you can show your gal that you really are working out and not grabbing a beer with the guys.
- A dual alarm helps ensure you're never late
- A durable polycarbonate case and polyurethane band lasts
- An LCD display with day and date keeps you on track when you forget that yesterday was Wednesday
- A ten-lap memory shows your progress
- A chronograph with recall for convenience
- A night vision backlight comes in handy on late fall rides or runs
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters
Share your thoughts
Dependable, affordable watch
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I used this watch during a 30 day hiking expedition in Arctic Scandinavia. This thing survived a few falls and days of endless rain, too. It's very intuitive, and the alarm works as it should.