Can your cell do all of that? We didn't think so.
- A dual alarm helps ensure you're never late
- A durable polycarbonate case and polyurethane band lasts
- An LCD display with day and date keeps you on track when you forget that yesterday was Wednesday
- A ten-lap memory shows your progress
- A chronograph with recall for convenience
- A night vision backlight comes in handy on late fall rides or runs
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters
Share your thoughts
Dependable, affordable watch
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I used this watch during a 30 day hiking expedition in Arctic Scandinavia. This thing survived a few falls and days of endless rain, too. It's very intuitive, and the alarm works as it should.