Surf-driven features and style-driven design.
The Shark Classic Tide Watch from Freestyle USA packs in surf-specific features to keep you on schedule whether you're scrambling to make it to your first heat or waking up at the last possible minute before racing down to to catch the tide. Plus, this watch has a clean, versatile style that makes it great for around-town wear too.
- Polycarbonate housing material is insanely strong, but it won't feel heavy on your arm
- Polycarbonate lens resists scratches and impact
- Silicone strap is flexible and easy to wear
- 100m-rated waterproof design means this watch can survive surfing or snorkeling sessions without soaking through
- Tide info bank tracks ten years of tide data and sunrise/sunset times for 150 beaches around the world
- Chronograph marks your time
- Countdown timer with pre-set heat timer counts you down in 35, 30, 25, 20, or 15-minute allotments
- Night vision backlight lets you use this watch in the pre-dawn hours
- Optional large time display makes it easy to check just the time
Share your thoughts
are you able to see when the tide will be...
are you able to see when the tide will be high at what time? can you also see tide for future dates so can plan for surfing on the weekend?
Yes to both. It's got tide data all over the world for the next ten years, so you can plan a LOT of weekends if you want.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I don't surf as much as I'd like, but regardless of if it's in the water or not, it is aweosme! Looks good and has some really usfull info too.
Can you program the tide to your specific...
Can you program the tide to your specific beach?