- Includes three one-piece silicone housing/straps in different colors and a removable housing module so you can change your watch to match your outfit
- Digital display includes date so you know what day it is
- Backlight helps you read the time at night
- Water-resistant up to thirty meters for aquatic adventures
Share your thoughts
Basic and comfortable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I switched over to the Shark Slim after having three Timex Ironman watches break on me -- all because of their bands. I opted for this watched because the band is one-piece with no joints or connections that can be broken. So far, I am very pleased with the comfort and durability of this watch. It doesn't have all of the bells and whistles other watches might have, but for a casual, every day watch for light adventures, this is just what I need. Plus, it's great that it comes with interchangeable bands so I can pick the color that matches my mood -- chameleon lifestyle! The bands are easy to change, too. My only complaints with this watch are design related: the face is VERY small (and it appears even smaller because it is set in from the band) and the buttons are a little hard to find, particularly when I'm looking for the backlight button in the dark. It's a trial and error game. When in the band, the buttons are flush against the face of the band, making it impossible to find the buttons by feel -- Hellen Keller would not approve! Also, sometimes water gets trapped between the actual watch itself and the band. By no means a functional issues, just a note. Bottom line, this is a fun, casual watch: time, date, backlight, water-resistant to 30m, and extra bands to color coordinate your day.