- Polycarbonate housing is durable and lightweight
- Polyurethane strap is flexible and comfy
- 1/100s stopwatch and thirty-lap memory helps you dial in your lap times
- Daily alarm keeps you on top of the daily grind
- Calendar helps you remember the date
- Water-resistant up to thirty meters for aquatic adventures
Share your thoughts
Love this watch
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
What a great workout buddy, it's got a nice big face with a clear digital read out so that you can still tell the time when you've passed mile 13 and your eyes start to get blurry (or maybe that's just me). This watch has helped me go faster! It's so easy to use and it's inexpensive too, I would buy it again in a heartbeat
Helped me train for my half marathon!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used the Freestyle Sprint during my half-marathon training, and even used it during the actual race day. The lap timer is clear and user-friendly, and the Recall function greatly helped me analyze results after every training run. This watch helped me reach a new personal-best time on race day! It definitely packs in a HUGE amount of value for a small price.
Photo by: Freestyle USA