Make the most of it.
- Stopwatch, timer, and 50-lap chronograph let you train more efficiently
- Dual time indicator lets you keep track happenings in multiple time zones
- Plenty of alarms alert you as to when it's time to transition
- 100m water-resistance means you could probably dunk it in your coffee (but why would you?)
Share your thoughts
Good Product. One flaw Bezel rips off
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The BAD thing is that bezel (the ring around the watch face) looks sturdy with its 4 little screws but if you bump your watch against a wall the thin plastic bezel will rip off of the screws (screws stay on but are no longer securing the bezel.) I had to crazy glue my bezel back on after it bumped against a tree (wasn't a big bump either). Then the other side (part of the bezel that wasnt crazy glued)ripped off of the screws today when I bumped into a wall in my room. Now my watch looks sloppy with crazy glue all around it.
The GOOD: I love the features it has especially the timer which has the option to repeat after it counts down. I also like the option to have the watch beap every time the hour changes. Its very good quality (besides the bezel)the clear plastic face is pristine even though Ive had it for many months. Wrist band is perfect,I like how it has groves that seem to give it a good grip on the wrist while allowing air to flow in and preventing sweating wrists. Plastic wristband doesn't fog up like my previous watch.