Sweat it out.
75 laps around the park. 75 laps in the pool. As you sweat through 75 laps of whatever tortuous workout activity you could think up, the Freestyle Workout 75 Lap Watch will faithfully keep tally of your progress, and help you hit your target fitness goals.
- 75 lap memory also calculates total time at the end of your workout
- Five interval timers provide countdown alarm, or countdown repeat options
- Slightly oversized 47mm case allows for easy readability at a glance
- Raised caseback and perforated strap maximize ventilation
- Electroluminescent back light illuminates the entire display when you're sweating through absolute darkness
- Dual time function keeps active travelers on home time
- Day of the week function available in English, French, or Spanish
Share your thoughts
Great face, back is abrasive
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I liked the watch out of the box, especially the large numbers for elapsed time and splits. The back is a textured steel that my wrist is still trying to get used to after 2 weeks. Also face fogged when I went swimming.