- Solvent-free and vegan-friendly Japanese microsuede shells
- Ventilation zippers allow heat to pass up through the mesh panels in the liners for airflow when you need it
- Removable and washable liners keep your feet healthy and improve lifespan of the lining
- Soft wool footbeds offer cushioning and support for walks to the kitchen
- Recycled eco-rubber outsoles are grippy and non-marking
Share your thoughts
Not your average slipper
These offer everything that other slippers lack: very supportive, clean look, washable liner, and a zipper which air to circulate through when things get too warm. Did I mention that they fit like a shoe, not sloppy like a slipper. Diggin it!