The only Frends you need on a powder day.
On the next powder day, leave your slow-moving friends behind and pop in The Clip ear buds, which are made by a group of snowboarders that formed a brand new headphone company called Frends. Stay focused on the slaying and let your favorite raging tunes blast through the Clip’s 9mm drivers. Made of halfpipe-crash-resistant aluminum, these buds also come with three extra silicone ear tips so you can dial in the most comfortable fit.
- Compatible with iPhone and Blackberry cell phones so you can call your friends at the end of the day
- The Clip also features a microphone built into the cord for chatting on your cell phone or computer
- The microphone pod includes buttons for play or pause, next track, and answer or hang up
- Braided fabric cord withstands on-mountain abuse and tangles
- Includes a pouch for easy storage
Share your thoughts
the Clips are my new Frend!!
We dug the "Clips" headphones... first time in a while I bought a new pair of in-ears (mostly just use the crap that comes with the phone) and I was very happy I did! Nice write-up... here's our review too - http://wp.me/p106i6-38m