Built like a brick shithouse, the solar-powered G-Shock Riseman Watch measures altitude, temperature, and barometric pressure, all without ever changing the battery. Oh, and it tells time, too. The shock-resistant casing means you’ll break before your watch does.
- Altimeter keeps track of how high you just got
- Barometer helps predict incoming storms
- Thermometer accurately tracks temperature and shines your shoes—just kidding, it only tracks temperature
- Solar-charged battery lasts nine months without further light exposure and even charges under indoor light
- Six-country atomic time auto-calibrates in US, UK, Germany, Japan, and China
Share your thoughts
Is there a way to increase the volume for...
Is there a way to increase the volume for the alarm ?
Larry = I can't find how to increase the volume. This would be great!!
If you get a response, please forward it on.