Extra-large punctuality, style, and strength.
The dual time-keeping functionality of the G-Shock GA100 Watch will keep you on time with both digital and analog displays. The GA100 is also built tough with 200 meter water-resistance, a combat-tested shock-resistant housing, and an anti-magnetic structure to thwart lasers from evil robots. And the GA100 wouldn't be the complete package it is without the good looks of the oversize face or the lightweight comfort of the PU strap.
- Water-resistant up to 200m so you won't arrive to dinner late after a sesh in the water
- Four separate daily alarms balance your vida loca and the snooze function puts it off after those longer nights
- Backlight with afterglow illuminated the face's markings and digital display in dim or dark lighting situations
- Hourly time signal keeps you on top of much time you have left on the job
- Auto-calender comes pre-programmed to the the year 2099—dang!
- Accurate timing stays accurate to a tolerance of 15 seconds (+/-) per month
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought this so I could have a watch that could take a beating. It's been used and abused and it looks nearly new. It doesn't scratch easily and shows no wear.