A shockingly G-style timepiece for bagging surf.
G-Shock made its classic GLX5600 Watch tough and water-resistant enough to wrestle a gorilla in the ocean, and G-Shock gave it a tide graph with grip of alarms so you know when the surf is righteously pumping. A rugged rubberized housing and easy-to-read digital face means you can bail on a wave, whack the bottom, and still know the time later. Clean ‘80s styling keeps you looking fly at the bar.
- G Shock construction resists watery submersion, blunt force hits, drops, static, and vibration
- Auto EL backlight lights up automatically when you rotate your wrist towards your face
- Gauge the best time to ride thanks to the combined tide and moon phase graph that marks the current tidal position, high tide, and low tide
- An auto calendar keeps track of what day it is so you don’t have to (until 2099)
- Mutable stopwatch, countdown alarm, and progress beeper help you manage time while you slash
- Twenty-nine available time zones to accurately adjust time for your jet-setting travels
Share your thoughts
is g-shock g lide and GLX5600 the same?...
is g-shock g lide and GLX5600 the same? or not? i want a red watch and thinking of buying a g shock.
Yup, same one. So if you're looking for a baller red G Shock, swoop this or the Mudman!
I cannot wait to get my g shock, going to look ballin