You'll always know when to howl with the wolves.
Strap the G-Shock GLX 6900 Glide Watch on your wrist to tell what time it is or how long you've been riding for. With moon data available on a daily basis, you'll always know when it's a good time to start planning a midnight bike ride.
- Stopwatch, hourly time signal, and progress beeper help you manage your time
- An auto calendar keeps track of what day it is so you don’t have to (until 2099)
- Twenty-nine available time zones to accurately adjust time as you travel the world
- EL backlight illuminates watch face and stays lit for a few seconds after you release the button
- Shock resistant to stand up to any abuse you can throw it's direction
- Stores moon data and phases
- Five multi-function alarms, including one with snooze, are better than tying a string around your finger