Take the G-Shock GW2310 Solar Watch on your most rugged adventures, from sea to summit. It's shock-resistant to handle rough tumbles and water-resistant up to 200m for watery journeys, plus you'll never have the wrong time thanks to automatically-updating Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping uses radio towers to transmit time from atomic clocks to your watch so you always have exact local time
- Solar Power battery can use light from even a poorly illuminated fluorescent light to generate and store power
- Water-resistant to 200 meters and shock-resistant
- Backlight for reading the time in dark places
- Displays time in 48 cities