The G-Shock GWM850 Thin Solar Watch may not be able to make you on-time to everything, but it can at least tell you exactly how late you are. Multi-Band Atomic timekeeping uses radio signals from special towers to display the local atomic time throughout most of Europe, USA, Japan, China, and parts of Canada and Mexico. Plus, it self-adjusts when you enter a different time zone so you never have to remember to set it.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping uses radio towers to transmit time from atomic clocks to your watch so you always have exact local time
- Solar Power battery can use light from even a low-wattage fluorescent light to generate and store power
- Water-resistant to 200 meters and shock-resistant
- Backlight for reading the time in dark places
- Five alarms for the multi-tasker
- Displays time in 48 cities