Be prepared without going overboard.
Keep your winter pack weight to a minimum while still carrying the essentials when you pack along the G3 190 Carbon Speed TECH SL Probe. Designed to be G3's lightest and stiffest full-diameter probe, the 190 Carbon features carbon fiber tubing and a super-light internal cord for the ultimate skin-track convenience. The shorter length makes it less compatible for terrain where deep burials are likely, but ultralight purists will appreciate its weight-savings where the risk of slide is low to moderate.
- Quick-pull deployment extends the probe in seconds and can be operated with bulky gloves
- Lightweight triaxial carbon fiber tubing keeps weight to a minimum
- Ice-resistant tech helps prevent jamming
- G3 Cone tech tapers the tip of the ferrules for a quicker assembly and improved cable durability
- Graduated markings in 5mm increments along the entire length of the probe allow for precise measurements when digging a snow pit or during rescue applications