Get the probe, get the proper training, and then get out there.
- Quick-pull deployment extends the probe in seconds and can be operated with bulky gloves
- Lightweight and dependable aluminum tubing keeps weight to a minimum without sacrificing durability
- Ice-resistant tech helps prevent jamming
- G3 Cone tech tapers the tip of the ferrules for a quicker assembly and improved cable durability
- Graduated markings in 5mm increments along the entire length of the probe allow for precise measurements when digging a snow pit or during rescue applications
Share your thoughts
Broke on 2nd day
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I threw it maybe 20 times in my class 1 avalanche course then it broke (split down the side) on day 2 out in the field. If there was a real avalanche my friend would be dead right now. I did like the draw system though, super fast!