Writing the book on helmet ventilation.
Giro cut so many ventilation channels into the Chapter 2 Helmet, you might swear you feel the wind ruffling your hair. Well, that may be an exaggeration, but this could possibly be one of the most well-ventilated snow helmets around. Whether you tend to 'run hot' in general, or you habitually seek out heart-pumping, thigh-burning excitement, the Chapter 2 will protect your noggin from run-ins with both animate and inanimate objects without causing you to blow a gasket.
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate shell with the cushioning foam, saving weight and increasing cooling efficiency
- In-Form Fit system lets you fine-tune the fit with an ergonomic dial, even with gloves on; vertical tuning features accommodates different head and goggle shapes
- Interior sub-liner lets you customize your pads or pull them out completely if you'd rather wear a beanie or rock your goggle strap under the helmet; soft fabric laminated to the foam adds comfort
- Intake ports at the front of the helmet direct airflow through channels cut in the foam and out vents in the back
- Super cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing out heat and stale air
- Stack vent in helmet aligns with center vent on your goggles to keep the clear and fog-free
- Thermostat control gives you one-button control over the vents to respond to changing conditions
- Compatible with TuneUps audio systems (sold separately)