Get dialed in with the light, strong Giro Women’s Decade Helmet, with ultra-safe in-mold construction and tons of ventilation. Its dial fit adjustment is super-easy to use even with gloves on, its ergo-friendly, and it fine-tunes vertically to prevent gaper gap. No one likes gaper gap.
- In-mold polycarbonate microshell construction fuses exterior with impact-absorbing foam liner, for balanced, low-profile, and lightweight strength
- 14 Super Cool vents let the fresh air cool you off; Stack ventilation prevents goggle fog
- Weatherstrip Vent Shield seals them off on superchilly days
- Both In Form sizes feature easy, ergo-friendly, superquick dial adjustability for a custom fit that also tunes vertical fit
- Women-specific style and detailing feeds your feminine side
- Compatible with all after-market TuneUps systems for rocking out while ripping
- Certifications: CE EN 1077 and ASTM F2040, for peace of mind and safety
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
no way to close vents. cold when its -15 and windy on the ski hill. also picture here does not show the stupid graphic on the side of the helmet.