There’s a bit less hesitation at the top of tree runs and cliff hucks when you have the Giro Women’s Decade Helmet on. Not that you should be chucking yourself just anyhow all over the mountain, but if you do happen to get a bit too close to a non-fluffy nature object, the Decade will go to bat for your noggin.
- In-Mold technology bonds the EPS liner to the outer shell for strength and light weight
- Remove the Weatherstrip to expose 15 Super Cool vents for a cool head on the way down
- Vent over the center of where your goggle vent lines up reduces internal fogging
- Adjustment dial fine-tunes the fit, and an internal height adjustment system compensates for different head and goggle sizes
- Compatible with all after-market TuneUps systems
Share your thoughts
bought for my daughter
HER SMILE, brown helmet that matches her jacket i was very please
I really do love this helmet! I'm a beginner skier and was pretty timid, and have fallen, A LOT and this helmet does its job! It is lightweight, true to fit, and very, VERY warm!
How does this helmet compare to the Giro...
How does this helmet compare to the Giro Seam helmet as far as comfort, warmth, and fit go? How do the ear flaps compare? I love my 2 Giro Seams, but the design in the back of this one would go perfectly with my new jacket!
Smith Variant and Giro Decade - Women's
I wear Smith Optics Prophecy goggles. Is...
I wear Smith Optics Prophecy goggles. Is this helmet compatible?
They'll work together just fine.
Lightweight and comfortable, I hardly notice I'm wearing it! It's not overly plush like the higher-end models (only plush on the earflaps; the other padding is thinner foam) so your head doesn't get too hot and you can still hear very well. There are "weather strip" flaps that you can fold out to cover the vents if you need to. I generally wear Oakley Crowbars and the interface is seamless. Not a single gap between the goggle and helmet brim. Sizing seems true to size. Great fit and looks great-highly recommended!