Protecting your kid was never so easy.
These days, wearing a helmet is cool, which makes your task of keeping your kid's cranium intact way easier, and the Giro Kids' Nine.10 Helmet makes it even easier. Its hip, fun look, ample ventilation to prevent uncomfortable sweaty-head and goggle-fog, and light weight will quell your mini ripper's protests. And its solid polycarbonate, high-impact shell helps protect your grom's dome from hard snow, low-hanging tree branches, and out-of-control adults trying to keep up with their kids.
- In-mold polycarbonate microshell construction fuses exterior with impact-absorbing foam liner, for balanced, low-profile, and lightweight strength
- 14 Super Cool vents let the fresh air through; Stack ventilation prevents goggle fog
- Weatherstrip Vent Shield seals them off on superchilly days
- Both In Form sizes feature an easy, ergo-friendly, superquick dial adjustability for a custom fit that also tunes vertical fit
- Super Fit engineering provides precise, anatomical head-hugging
- Certifications: CE EN 1077 and ASTM F2040, for peace of mind and safety
Share your thoughts
is it for kids? i cannot find in giro.com...
is it for kids? i cannot find in giro.com the only Nine.10 is for men and size is different from your website. http://www.giro.com/eu_en/snow/mens/snow-helmets/nine-10.html
This is the Nine.10 jr which they did make for the 2013/2014 season. I am not sure why its not showing up on the Giro site anymore.