A large goggle with a lens to match any condition.
- A vented lens prevents fogging in the changing weather and as you take breaks in the lodge
- Soft face foam and a micro fleece lining comfortably presses against your face
- Persimmon Boost 60 (50%-60% light transmission) and Persimmon 57 (57% light transmission) lenses add more definition and depth perception to low-light storm days
- Rose Silver 30 (30% light transmission) and Amber Scarlet 40 (40% light transmission) lenses block more light and enhance depth perception for variable to partly cloudy conditions
- Amber Gold 24 (24% light transmission) and Black Limo 15 (15% light transmission) shade your eyes and enhance definition in sunny to very sunny conditions
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got the Matte Shards ones and they look awesome! They feel awesome, and they fit perfectly with my Giro Revolver Helmet.
does what its meant to
used these for a year and perfectly content with them. simple, good quality goggle. the only thing is that sometimes after an impact, the lens can pop out a bit. but this can be fixed by simply realigning the lens. overall, totally reliable goggle that I would recommend.
Not a good goggle
I got these for my boyfriend for Christmas and has to return them. They fogged up on him every time he wore them.