Use your brain, and protect your kid’s noggin.
Thank goodness kids' bodies seem to be made of rubber, but you still need to protect your kid’s noggin, so grab the Giro Kid’s Tag Helmet before he or she hits (literally) the slopes this winter.
- High-impact ABS shell with EPS liner helps protect your grom’s head when he or she shreds the slopes
- Super Cool vents pull fresh air in and push heat out for better temperature regulation
- Stack vent (seamless goggle and helmet ventilation integration) helps keep your kids' goggles fog-free
- Fit Kit pad system allows your child to dial in his or her fit for maximum comfort
- Removable ear pads for versatility
Share your thoughts
I like the extra pads this comes with so your child can grow into the helmet a bit. We got it for our 2 year old and got no complaints, and that is something when you are talking about a 2 year old.
We are very happy with this helmet. It's the perfect size for our almost 6 year old and it comes with additional padding to aid in achieving a proper fit. The helmet didn't wobble around and the chin strap didn't choke our daughter. It's lightweight and the color is nice. The helmet not only looks like a good quality, but it feels durable as well. I will definitely purchase our next helmet from backcountry.com.
Wicked brain protection
This fits perfect and had plenty of vents. The fit kit that comes with this helmet make it a custom fit for my kids noggin. The styles that were available were as hard to choose from as the shell of the helmet. We chose the Matte Alien Camo. Its flat paint that looks crazy awesome. Goggles won't slip. My son loves it, and he is picky about his looks everywhere we go. Great helmet at a great price. Go for it!
Tag Paul Frank edition
I just bought this Tag helmet for my son, he's 8. The small helmet fits great and has mad style. He is stoked to wear it, so we both win. Get the matching Giro goggle, Grade, Julius Gamma Ray.