Planning just sounds boring.
- Air FlowFoam uses open-cell construction lets fresh air move and keeps your sweaty feet cool
- Over-the-heel sole gives you an additional area of traction for mid-air stick maneuvering
- A little extra padding around your ankles stabilize your feet and keep them comfy
Share your thoughts
Sizing for Globe Pulse
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
I wish the Manufacture or Backcountry could give more say on the true sizing for some of their shoes. The shoe runs a 1/2 size small. I am a 9.5 men's and I needed a 10, which they were currently out of. However, if they come back in stock with the color I want and correct size. I am for sure getting them (again).
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have had several people complement me on these shoes telling me they like my fancy kicks! Well I am flattered they like my dope kicks so much and give them a little dance to show off the fancy foot wear. I bought these in the Color: Black/White/Cyan and size 9.5. They fit great, look good, and are comfortable all day. These have become my everyday shoe and have been holding up well for several month.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought the charcoal black color. The best skate shoes I have ever had...Stylish and very comfortable. I wear them daily!
Gota get em!
Some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned ! They grab the tape well and are flexable. Ive had them for about 7 months and have skated them a few times and walk in them every day.
These shoes are soooo sweet!
I love Globe shoes, this is my third pair. Everything I come to expect from Globe in terms of comfort and fit, but these are also ridiculously fresh.