Performance is the most important, but the eco-friendly part feels pretty good too.
Do shitty bindings, socially- and eco-un-friendly products, and litterbugs piss you off? Well, we can't help you with the last one, but we can offer Gnu's Agro Snowboard Binding to help you get the most out of your riding and help preserve precious vegetation. Bio-renewable polymers used to make the highback are derived from non-food stock vegetation and other composite components are recyclable ... which is pretty sweet.
- FT3 Highback crafted with bio-renewable polymers and features a multi-core design to reduce weight
- Backdoor entry system uses a cable and buckle�you slip in (and out) and lock down (and unlock) with one hand fast as hell
- Lightweight aluminum highback resist damage no matter how hard you shred the mountain
- Quick Cam lever strap releases tension of the Comprex ankle strap when you're in line and on the lift
- Comprex wrap toe strap cups the toe of your boot and pulls it back in the binding for maximum response
- Thermoplastic urethane (TUP) under the baseplate absorbs vibration
- EVA padding runs full-length of baseplate for maximum comfort on stiff rails and when you stop massive landings