A sleek and fierce freeriding ambassador from outer space.
When the mad scientists at Gnu set out to conquer the world's steepest, deepest, and most demanding shred terrain, they turned to alien technology to create the Gnu Altered Genetics C2 BTX Snowboard. The Altered Genetics uses C2 BTX—the mountain-slaying combo of camber and rocker along with Magne-Traction edges to provide unrelenting edge hold on any type of snow.
- C2 BTX profile brings together the precision of camber and the playfulness of banana together
- Magne-Traction edge uses multiple contact points for all-terrain grip that won't quit
- Altered Genetics 3 wood core uses a blend of lightweight balsa, aspen, and sustainable and snappy bamboo
- Vectran Martian Fiber is the same material used to hold NASA's Martian rovers together—sounds awesome, but we have no idea what it does
- Bio-Polymer topsheet made from castor beans is lighter and eco-friendlier than the standard topsheet