Free and super-easy.
Liberate yourself from heavy, unresponsive bindings and strap in to the Gnu B-Free Women's Snowboard Binding. Or, rather, step in—because in addition to ultralight construction and a host of custom fit features, the B-Free features a reclining highback that lets you step in and go, so you'll never have to plop your butt down in the snow to strap in ever again.
- Fastec entry system uses a cable and quick-flip lever so you slip in (and out) and lock down (and unlock) quickly
- Auto-release button makes it easy to step in and out of binding without fully releasing the strap, as well as release tension on the inverse seam ankle strap when you're in line and on the lift
- Symmetric highback is cored for light weight and tuned flex, and features five-position forward lean adjustment
- Aluminum baseplate is highly responsive and ultralight
- Full EVA footbed with Base Buffer cushions hard landings
- Single-panel inverse seam construction on ankle strap helps it conform to your boot for a smooth, consistent fit
- Thin Fit toe strap fits your boot like a second skin with a low-volume but oversize surface area
- Pairs nicely with the Women's Park Pickle snowboard