Wherever your 'here' may be, it goes.
- Fastec entry system uses a cable and quick-flip lever so you slip in (and out) and lock down (and unlock) quickly
- Auto-release button makes it easy to step in and out of binding without fully releasing the strap, as well as release tension on the inverse seam ankle strap when you're in line and on the lift
- Symmetric highback is cored for light weight and tuned flex, and features five-position forward lean adjustment
- FT4 baseplate features an ergonomic canted footbed that naturally delivers more power and a fully EVA pad augmented with gel pads in the heel and toes
- Asymmetric inverse seam construction on ankle strap offers extra lateral support
- Thin Fit toe strap fits your boot like a second skin with a low-volume but oversize surface area
- Pairs nicely with the Women's B-Street snowboard
Share your thoughts
I bought these in a M/L hoping to fit my size 9 boot in them. NO way was it fitting no matter how much I extended and played with all the adjustments. My size 9 boots are also small in comparison to other boots I've worn. These were marked as up to a 9. Wasn't happy.... back to "normal" no frills bindings I go!