Tear up the mountain by day, cuddle up in the blanket by night.
The Gnu B-Pro Board & Blanket Package celebrates an uncommon bond between Gnu and Pendleton Woolen Mills. On the surface, the collab seems unlikely—OK, it is—but considering the fact they both are insanely passionate about what they do and how both make their products by hand (and with great attention to detail), perhaps they are not so different after all. It just proves that the aggressive all-mountain rider that rips up the mountain on this board has a soft side, too.
- C2 BTX puts rocker between your feet and camber from the inserts to the tip/tail for a balance of power and a catch-free, floaty feel
- Magnetraction edge uses multiple contact points which slice, dice, and grip to ice and choppy snow with supreme serrated goodness
- Bio-polymer topsheet scraps harmful materials and replaces it with a topsheet formulated from magical beans
- LCP (Liquid Crystal Polymer) is a thermo-treated polyester fiber that's built into the board to quiet chatter and create a smooth, poppy, lightweight ride
- Altered Genetics 2 core combines bamboo, balsa, and aspen wood for a construction that’s lively, lightweight, and strong
- True twin geometry keeps this backcountry slayer true to its freestyle roots
- Flex adjusts by size to offer an overall medium flex dictated by suggested rider weight per length of board
- Handbuilt with quality in the USA by snowboarders with jobs
- Limited edition Barret Christy pro-model Gnu X Pendleton Woolen Mills snowboard
- Includes limited edition Gnu and Pendleton Woolen Mills collaborative blanket; Day of the Dead themed blanket measures 34 x 80in, is crafted from 82% pure virgin wool and 18% cotton, and is made in the Northwestern United States, just like the board