Gnu B-Pro C2BTX Snowboard - Women's - 2011
Be the first to upload your photo of the B-Pro C2BTX Snowboard - Women's. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
Is this a good board for an intermediate level rider?
November 9, 2011
Yeah, that's the boards starting point. Intermediate to advanced. The C2 is usually geared toward someone who's riding more often and it's a little less forgiving, but may be more responsive. The board is on the stiffer side for women, which correlates with more aggressive riding typically. Gnu also used higher end materials (wood core, fiberglass, base material) than the other models, which someone who puts a lot of days on the hill will appreciate.
If you're still a little concerned, another good suggestion would be the Gnu Women's Park Pickle. That's a perfect intermediate board.
By: Dan Scherman
December 27, 2011
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 146 cm, 149 cm, 152 cm, 155 cm
- medium (5 of 10 on Gnu's scale)
- hybrid (C2 BTX Banana)
- Effective Edge:
- [146 cm ] 1110 mm; [149 cm ] 1145 mm; [152 cm ] 1170 mm; [155 cm ] 1185 mm
- Waist Width:
- [146 cm ] 238 mm; [149 cm ] 242 mm; [152 cm ] 244 mm; [155 cm ] 248 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [146, 149 cm] 8.1 m; [152 cm ] 8.2 m; [155 cm ] 8.3 m
- Stance Width:
- [146 in] 18 - 23.5 in; [149, 152, 155 cm] 19.24 - 24 in
- Stance Setback:
- AG2 sustainable wood
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [146 cm] 80 - 150 lb; [149 cm] 90 - 160 lb; [152 cm] 100 - 180 lb; [155 cm] 110 - 210 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year