Be the first to upload your photo of the B-Mini BTX Snowboard - Girls'. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
January 15, 2012
I'm a very tiny 27 year old and I needed a new board this season. My husband has a Skate Banana so I wanted a Mervin product. Great board! Rides well in all conditions (I'm in the icy NE area of the US). I have also taken it into the park to jib and had no issues. Can press pretty well too. The colors look wayyy better in person too. Darker and richer colors which really pop. Love it and would stick with a magne- traction board!
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 115 cm, 125 cm, 135 cm
- medium-soft (3.5 of 10 on Gnu's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [115 cm ] 850 mm; [125 cm ] 930 mm; [135 cm ] 1010 mm
- Waist Width:
- [115 cm ] 237 mm; [125 cm ] 251 mm; [135 cm ] 262 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [115 cm ] 6.5 m; [125 cm ] 7 m; [135 cm ] 7.5 m
- Stance Width:
- [115 cm] 16 - 19.25 in; [125, 135 cm] 17 - 22 in
- Stance Setback:
- A.5 (wood)
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [115 cm] 40 - 90 lb; [125 cm] 50 - 110 lb; [135 cm] 60 - 130 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year