You've seen them, those posers with cute matching outfits (and setups) that hang around in the park but when you try to watch them ride … well hey, they're really not doing anything. Literally. Now that you know what they're about, you just step into the Gnu Women's B-Real Snowboard Binding and go. Take a real lap in the park and then air it out on the rest of the mountain. This is what its really about.
- Fastec entry system uses a cable and quick-flip lever so you slip in (and out) and lock down (and unlock) quickly and even on the fly
- FT2 Highback is cored at the upper to reduce weight
- 3D ankle strap is loaded with cushy padding for comfort
- Inverse seam toe strap features a rubber grip panel for an enhanced boot-binding connection
- Full EVA footbed absorbs vibration
Share your thoughts
Hi all, was hoping someone could give me...
Hi all, was hoping someone could give me some advice on gnu bindings? I have only used burton stilletos and really dont like them...they dont fit well with my thirtytwo boots either. I have a forum aura board but im hoping to buy a new one... but need binding to fit my forum in the meantime... anyone have any reviews?